Dr. Papanicolaou’s fees include everything that’s required for your procedure, including:
- surgical fee (follow up care is included in this fee)
- facility fee
- implants (if you’re having breast augmentation)
- plastic and reconstructive surgical procedures – including post-mastectomy breast reconstruction and doctor-recommended breast reduction – are covered by some insurance. However, most cosmetic procedures, including breast augmentation and breast lifts, are not insured services.If cost is a factor that is preventing you from achieving the body or face you want, Dr, Papanicolaou and his team will be happy to sit down with you and explain your financing options.
- One option that a lot of our patients use is Alphaeon Credit. Their financing plans can make any procedure within your reach financially. With our financing plans there is no longer a reason to put off that breast augmentation, liposuction, tummy tuck or facelift any longer.
- If you need to finance your surgery, we recommend you visit Alphaeon’s Website and find the options that best suit your needs. Theyare s reputable company and have helped many of our patients afford non-insured medical procedures.
With the ALPHAEON CREDIT card, you’ll find the widest array of monthly payment options to help your reach your individual wellness, beauty, and performance goals. Click Here To Visit The Website
The ALPHAEON CREDIT card allows you to move forward today without delay. Plus, with special financing options not available with other credit cards, you may find the ALPHAEON CREDIT card is the better way to pay.With the ALPHAEON CREDIT card, you can receive the care your physician recommends with flexible payment options that fit your lifestyle. Apply today so you can focus on looking, feeling, and being your best.
We also take all major credit cards, money orders and cash and cashiers checks.